Walleye challenge 2016-17 contenders
SAH-KAH-TAY Beach Resort holds an annual Walleye challenge for guests at the resort who choose to enter. The winner receives a custom built walleye rod, on display in the lodge during the season.
Rules for the challenge are as follows:
- $1.00 entry fee in advance, one entry per person
- Challenge runs the length of the season – Opener, mid May to close of season, end of February.
- Qualifying Walleye must be 22″ or better
- A photograph with the fisherman and details of the catch to Sue or Wayne
- The walleye must be legally caught on the Cass Lake Chain
- A random drawing will be held at the end of the season to determine the winner
Our current contenders for this season are below:
|Tim with a 25″ May 23||John’s 26.5 May 27|
|Munsters 23″ May 26||Shayne’s 25 ” May 23|
|Jerrys almost 28″ LOL May 22||Mark june 1 – 26.5″|
Nathan 26.5 June 23